September 1, 2014

Autumn is here

Hello, autumn! Eventually, you are here:) Time for reading Vogue September Issue, wearing our favorite sweaters and oversized coats, spending cozy evenings with coffee in little cafes and waiting for golden leaves outside. Everything is just magical! (if you are positive enough not to think about negative sides of autumn, like long rains and cold wind:D)
In this outfit I combined top with transparent sleeves, gorgeous navy skirt (that I found on second hand and which became one of my favorite pieces in the wardrobe!) and my hat. Sometimes I think that I have too many outfits with this hat, but still I can't do anything about that. I'm helpless:)
Anyway, I wish you to have the best autumn ever!

Thanks for the photos to wonderful Tanya<3 











 top - zara
skirt - second hand
bag - second hand
hat - pull&bear
boots - new yorker

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia

2 comments: