January 27, 2015

Grey Coat


Omg, it seems that I haven't written here for ages since my last post. It feels so bad and not right. I feel like I've already forgotten how to do that!:D Or probably I've never known it, haha:)
Anyway, let's hope that it will not happen again.
So.. what did I want to say? Ahh, right.
GOD BLESS THIS WINTER! Perfect weather as for winter, perfect. I can enjoy wearing my coats and hats, and perhaps you know already that if I can do that, I need nothing more.
By the way, I found this coat in the second hand store. Yes, you can start hating me for that:D

Thanks for these photos to my dear Tanya Olifirenko<3




grey coat - second hand
blue shirt - second hand
skater skirt - new look
shoes - shellys london
hat - pull&bear
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

4 comments:

  1. That outfit is really elegant and classic! Amazing with the hat <3
    You look beautiful!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!
      It's always nice to see your comments in my blog, dear<3

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Alice! I'm glad that you like it!)

      Delete