May 17, 2015

Food Lover

If you follow me on Instagram you know how much I love food :D Almost every photo there is with food. So of course I couldn't miss Food Festival in Kyiv and that's where we spent our Saturday together with my dear Anna:) We were so hungry and excited when we came, that we hardly took any pictures with food there:) But I'm still thinking about that sandwich we tried! It was just perfect!
Unfortunately, because of my 14-day no sugar challenge I couldn't try any cakes or sweets, but the cheesecake Anna was eating looked very delicious:)
Btw, my previous post was about second-hand clothes and this outfit is all about it!:) Anyway, I hope you're having a great weekend so far:* 

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak!:)
beret, trench coat, top, skirt, bag - second hand (not bad, right:D?)
shoes - shellys london

 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments: