June 25, 2015

70's Inspired Outfit: Modern Version

I can't say that red color is among my favorites this season, but that's the second outfit with a red top in a row. The reason for it is this amazing striped top I fell in love with the minute I saw it! As you know, I'm among the biggest fans of a striped pattern, but usually I choose classical black and white combination. This time I went for red!:) Ladyyy in reeeed and everything of that kind:D
I ordered this top from Revolve and I'm sure this site needs no introduction:) Very good quality and I received the package only 6 days after ordering! 6 days from the USA to Ukraine. Frankly speaking, I was impressed when I got the notification from the post office:) 

Probably because of short flare jeans, or a hat, or the combination of both this outfit looks in the style of 70's. At least for me:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)

top - revolve (buy here)
sunglasses - dresslink (buy here)
jeans, bag - second hand
shoes - new look
hat - pull&bear

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: