October 4, 2015

Happy Teacher's Day!

skirt - dresslink (buy here, I ordered size M, use Dress365 code for 10% discount)
bag - dresslink (buy here)
sweater - zara
jacket - pull&bear
np: Imany – The Good, The Bad & The Crazy (Filatov & Karas Remix)

I wonder how many bloggers work as full-time teachers:) Probably no one knows the exact amount but I am among them. From Monday till Friday I've been teaching adult people for two years already:) I can't say that it was my childhood dream but I really love my job and all my students now:) Today Ukraine celebrates teacher's day and I want to congratulate all my colleagues and especially my former teachers<3
And as a teacher I just can't live without a black pencil skirt, right?:) This outfit is all about grey and black - two colors I can't live without. Two colors that are perfect for autumn. 

Thanks for the photos to my friend Julia<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

1 comment: