October 7, 2015

The Bridge

top - (buy here, I ordered size XL)
pants - second hand
belt bag - mari mir (buy here)
shoes - shellys london
hat - atmosphere
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
np: Haroula Rose – Lavender Moon

Probably that's my last post with a more or less summery outfit. These pictures were taken nearly two weeks ago when I met with wonderful Ulyana Panchenko. You know, it's so great when you meet a person who understands your "I think it will be better if we take outfit pictures before going to the cafe". After 5 minutes of the first meeting ever. And it was ok. it was not strange at all. That's what I appreciate the most in people - the possibility of being yourself near them. By the way, the result of our work together you may also find in Ulyana's blog.

Thanks for the photos to Ulyana Panchenko<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Great look dear! I'm waiting your autumn outfits:) xx
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete