October 13, 2015

The Most

coat - shein
skirt - shein (buy here, I ordered size M)
sweater, bag, scarf - second hand
shoes - shellys london
np: Республика Полина – Як ты

I guess it's my "the most autumn" outfit:) This brown turtleneck sweater, knee-high stockings, a checked scarf, a hat, and a gray coat plus, of course, the background. And voila - the epitome of autumn is here:) By the way, underneath my sweater I had a usual long sleeve. It's a great way to stay warm, as it is close to your body and you don't feel like you are wearing lots of clothes.
Today I woke up at 5.30 and watched an amazing sunrise (maybe you've already seen the photo of it on my instagram). It was definitely one of the most beautiful mornings in my life.
Now I'm sitting in the kitchen while my banana muffins are being baked in the oven. The smell is just amazing, it's my most favorite recipe ever.
There are too many "the most" words in this post. Well, let it be:) 

Thanks for the photos to my most loved blogger Anna Pogribnyak<3
 Thanks for reading, my most wonderful readers!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Отличный образ, пальто вообще супер!

    Welcome to my blog - http://bezdushna.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete