April 18, 2016

Dress for Lazy Days

dress - shein (buy here, I ordered size M)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
slip-ons - l.a.p.t.i. (buy here)
bag - boorbon (buy here)
silver necklace - star harvest jewelry (buy here)
biker jacket - pull&bear (similar here and here)

np: Moderat – Eating Hooks (Siriusmo Remix)

Too lazy to think of the outfit? Happens with everyone, I'm sure. And it happens with me very often lately, I don't know why. But I found a great solution for me - I choose a dress! That sounds so easy yet it's so genial in practice! Firstly, you don't have to care about matching tops and bottoms. Secondly, you don't look too casual and it seems like you'd been actually thinking about your outfit for some time before going out of home. After all, it's spring! Beautiful spring. Warm enough for wearing dresses but not too hot, so you can throw on some jackets. Don't forget about the accessories, comfortable shoes and voila. You are ready to go!

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

3 comments:

  1. Насть, очень крутое платье! И гармонично так смотрится с черной косухой! Супер, очень понравился образ!

    RitaLifestyle.com | Insta: @m_margaritka

    ReplyDelete