April 25, 2016

How to Wear Lace-Up Flats

t-shirt - heyday (buy here, I ordered size M)
ripped skinny jeans - shein (buy here, I ordered size L)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
bag - coccinelle (buy here)
lace-up flats - topshop (similar here and here)
np: Laura Marling – What He Wrote (Sonik Remix)

Oh, I'd been dreaming about my pair of lace-up flats for a long time before I bought them! I constantly saw them on different bloggers and in many instagram shots, but couldn't find my perfect pair.Finally one day I saw these babies in Topshop with a big discount. I tried them on and understood it was nothing but destiny! Ridiculously small prize, my size, amazing minimalistic design. I bought them in the middle of January and since that moment couldn't stop dreaming about wearing them. Not all the people like how they look, but I think they are gorgeous!
What is great about them is that you can wear a very simple outfit - lace-up flats will do everything for you! So, what are possible outfits with lace-up flats? Wear them with ripped jeans and biker jacket/ a dress and a bomber jacket/ a jumpsuit/ a white shirt and boyfriend jeans/ a midi skirt and a t-shirt/ total black outfit/ striped top and mom jeans and million of other combinations. The simpler, the better:) 
p.s. Don't wear them on the beach like I did - after the walk they were all full of sand. Oops:) 

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3
Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

2 comments:

  1. Awakened Millionaire Academy
    The Millionaire Next Door is an excellent book that would provide you with the insight that millionaires are not born millionaires but they adhere to certain strategies that makes them what they are today. The Millionaire Next Door is written by authors Thomas Stanley and William Danko and it was published in the mid 90's. If you go through the book, which was written a decade ago, you will realize that it is much more relevant in the present context today.
    http://centumentltdreview.com/awakened-millionaire-academy-secrets-review/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of shoes : ) They are so feminine and chic! ; ) Nice outfit! : )
    On my blog this week, summery look:
    LaMelenaDeLeón

    ReplyDelete