April 14, 2016

Near the Sea

denim dress - shein (sold out, buy other denim dresses here)
off-shoulder top - lucluc (buy here)
sunglasses - zerouv (buy here)
silver necklace - star harvest (buy here)
silver bracelet - star harvest (buy here)
bag - boorbon (buy here)

np: Yngcult feat. Madison Gold – The Electric (RAMI & Sander W. Remix)

Meet my new post after one week break!:) If you follow me on Instagram you know that at the weekend together with my dear Anna Pobribnyak we visited Odessa - a beautiful city near the sea. I took photos of three of my outfits there and here is the first one.
Sea is definitely perfect this time of the year. I'm not a fan of beaches during the hot time of the year, as I don't like sunbathing and swimming, but walking along the seashore in spring is truly magical.
When you plan to walk in the new city the whole day your outfit should be very comfortable, no compromises here:) My favorite denim dress, off-shoulder top (to be trendy enough) and my can't-live-without shoes created a perfect combo for that day. I completed it with the new accessories in my wardrobe - amazing silver pieces from Star Harvest and great sunglasses from ZeroUV. I love how such small details may refresh your whole look.

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak<3

Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

6 comments: