April 3, 2016

Recipe of the Edgy Look

dress - shein (buy here, I ordered size L)
bag - boorbon (buy here)
leather jacket - pull&bear (similar here and here)
boots - zara
np: MØ – Slow Love

Why not to make your style a little bit more edgy? You don't have to go to extremes, just add a moderate portion of it. On the example of this outfit, I'll tell you my recipe of the edgy look:)
First of all, it's a biker jacket or a vest, if it's too hot outside. No matter what you wear, a leather jacket will make it much cooler!:)
Then the shoes - in this case, I'm wearing my fave boots from Zara (oh boy, you saw them in my blog million of times!:), and you can choose some shoes of a similar design. They go well with dresses, skirts, any types of jeans. Everything! And if you go through my blog, you'll see what I'm talking about:) You can also wear some sneakers, slip ons or white Converse shoes.
A hat or a kepi will always do the trick of making you look cool:) If you don't like them, organize your hair in a half up bun (there are lots of tutorials on the Internet).
Sunglasses - any shape that fits you and looks edgy enough:) And when in doubt - wear aviators! At least because of Sylvester Stallone they will always be the coolest glasses ever:)
Accessories like a black leather bag, a watch, rings, plus black short nails and a burgundy lipstick.
All those things may work as a base for an edgy look and you can wear different variants underneath - as you see, I combined it with a midi dress, that separately looks even more feminine than edgy.
Of course it's not the only right way to create an edgy look and you can share your own secrets of it:)

Thanks for the photos to Anna Pogribnyak:)
 Thanks for reading!
Love, Nastia<3

No comments:

Post a Comment